Sisters. Can't live with them, can't live without them. Having a sister is one of the greatest things ever. You have a stylist, makeup artist, shrink, and best friend all rolled into one awesome person, which you fortunately happen to share DNA with. There is nothing like a sister. And here are a couple of things only sisters can understand:
1. You share so many inside jokes.
You probably think she's the funniest person in the world. No one can make you laugh as much as your sister does.
2. You can do mean things to each other but will learn how to forgive. Eventually.
Your fights are always temporary. You can't count how many times you guys have fought that eventually got sorted out and laughed at.
3. Your sister gives the best compliments.
If there's one person in the world who can boost your self-esteem, it's definitely her.
4. You have double the wardrobe.
One of the best things about having a sister is you can share all your clothes. You raid each other's closets all the time.
5. But don't forget the strict borrowing rules.
And what seems to be the only rule: ALWAYS. ASK. FIRST.
6. You have someone to cover for you.
Worried you might get in trouble with mom and dad? Don't worry, your sister's got you covered.
7. You have someone to share your achievements with.
Got into your dream university? Scored your dream internship? No matter what it is, you guys get so happy and excited when something good happens. And the best thing of all? You have someone to party with!
8. She always knows what to say.
You get the BEST advice from your sister.
9. She will never judge you.
You can tell her your deepest, darkest secrets and she will never ever judge you. And you know she will take those secrets to the grave.
10. She always has your back.
No matter what, she always has to be on your team when it comes down to it.
11. You are each other's best friend.
Whether you'd like to admit it or not, you know it's true.